THE COMPANY IN BRIEF
The Proximus Group is a telecommunications company operating in the Belgian and international market. We are the leading national provider of telephony, internet, television and network-based ICT services. Our aim is to deliver the best customer experience. To do so, our complementary brands meet the demands of a wide range of customers. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Our aim is to deliver the best customer experience and to simplify the customer journey by offering accessible and easy-to-use solutions. We contribute to the economic, social and environmental development of the society in which we operate.
Will it be a steep climb? Absolutely.
But we’re in the right rhythm.
Watch out everybody.
More info on company website
|14.000 employees in Belgium, connecting everyone and everything so people live better and work smart|
WORKING AT PROXIMUS
We are offering:
Proximus Management Trainee Program
• Graduating in the summer of 2018
• Master degree in economics, marketing, strategy, management, IT,
finance, logistics, civil, industrial, commercial engineer or similar
• No professional experience required
• Excellent study results
• Extracurricular activities involving leadership or project management
• Passionate about our business
• Curious and close to the news and trends in telecom, ICT, cloud solutions
and related technologies.
• Trilingual French, Dutch and English
Young Professional program
• Graduating in the summer of 2018, as masters/bachelors or up to 2 – 3 years of experience in IT, Security, Digital Marketing and Data science
• Ready to invest and eager to learn and grow
• Digital native and enthralled by the latest technologies and IT trends
• Knows everything about the latest IT applications and want to put them into practice.